2011 Hours
on the Terrace Mill Grounds . . .
Keystone Arch Bridge
Built 1903
Restored in 1998
Stone House
"The Miller's House"
Built in 1930
Log Cabin
Century Old
Notched native oak timbers
Heritage Cottage
Decorated with Folk Art
Built in the 1950's
 
go through the Mill . . .
The Wheeler Gallery
Little Crow Photography Club
"Rural"
Museum & Gift Shop
Open in June
Nominal Fee
Paulson Pioneer Playhouse
Various Programs
Drama in the Mill
DVD - History of the Mill
Watch it at the Mill!
Mill Timeline and History
 


home ... historic district ... events ... about us ... photos ... visit info ... links
copyright © 2006-2012 terrace mill foundation. all rights reserved
website design Jana Thornton